Favorites | August 2014


The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter
I am a massive fan of the Camomile Cleansing Oil so I decided to try the cleansing balm version and I absolutely love it! It so simple, you just rub it on dry skin and it removed all your makeup (face and eye) without pulling or scrubbing. Such an easy all-in-one product that leaves your skin clean and feeling amazing.

Lush Lip Tint 'It Started With a Kiss'
I just picked this up from the Lush store which finally opened (after a year of pushing back the opening date!) and it is the perfect pinky rose lip tint. It's

a natural sheer pink when you use a very small amount (I'm talking lightly dab your finger in) but it is also build-able to a bright red and leaves you lips super hydrated and soft. It also smells like cake so that is a massive plus.

The Body Shop Tea Tree BB Cream
Finding the perfect BB cream has been a struggle for me but this one ticks every box. The shade is perfect on my skin, it blends out nicely, doesn't oxidize, gives a light/medium coverage, and the tea tree is great for blemished skin. Although I am picky about the scent of tea tree, I hate when I constantly smell it throughout the day, this product only has a slight scent at first but quickly fades.

Urban Decay Naked Palette
Yes, an oldie. When I got the Naked and Naked 2 palettes I enjoyed them but I never truly got into the whole craze around them. This month I left my Naked palette with my day-to-day makeup and I have used it all August. I completely forgot how perfect the shades are for day and night and how buttery and blend-able the formula is. My favorite shade is sidecar!

Flash Tattoos
Who remembers the temporary tattoos from the 90s? These are the same exact thing only they are inspired by jewelry. These are so beautiful on the skin and really do look like bracelets, necklaces, rings, arm bands, or whatever you want to wear them as. I love these because they make a statement like jewelry but they do not get caught on things, they aren't heavy, and you don't have to remember to put them on in the morning.


What were your favorites this month?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Twitter Updates

Weldon Rose

Founder and Blogger of Une Touche de Rosé
Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle Blog
Charleston, SC

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin