Tuesday Tunes | An Awkward Combination

My Tuesday Tunes posts have been seriously lacking (aka nonexistent) recently and I am very very sorry for that! Although I haven't found much new music that I absolutely love in the last couple weeks, I still wish I had been able to make those posts as I promised before.

I am trying to get a music post up for you all at least twice a month (roughly every two weeks) so I hope you enjoy them and they give you something new to listen to!

This Tuesday Tunes I have an awkward combination of music I have been listening to…70's and Wiz Khalifa.

Check out my favorite songs below! (Click the + for a link to listen on YouTube)


Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood 
(The whole album!!!) 
+
Favorite Tracks: 
Staying Out All Night 
True Colors 
We Dem Boyz 
So High 
Promises 


70's Tracks
Dobie Gray - Drift Away +
Rupert Holmes - Escape (The Pina Colada Song) +
Hot Chocolate - Sexy Thing +
Chairman of the Board - Give Me Just a Little More Time +
Chicago - Saturday in the Park +
Daryl Hall & John Oates - Rich Girl +
General Johnson & The Chairman of the Board - Carolina Girls (Technically released in 1980, oh well! One of my favorite songs of all time) +
Mungo Jerry - In The Summertime + 
Pilot - Magic +
Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl (1967, but such a classic) +


Shout out to these songs I have been loving as well! 

Troye Sivan - "Fun" and "Touch" + / +
Joywave - Tongues +
Flume - "Drop the Game" and "Left Alone" + / +
French Horn Rebellion - Caaalifornia +



1 comments:

 

Instagram Feed

Twitter Updates

Weldon Rose

Founder and Blogger of Une Touche de Rosé
Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle Blog
Charleston, SC

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin