Beauty Favorites | July 2014


Dove Refresh + Care Dry Shampoo
| link |
I have tried many dry shampoos and each one has had at least one downfall, but not this one! This is a fairly new release from Dove and there has been a lot of hype around this product so I decided to give it a go and I absolutely adore it. I have been trying not to wash my hair as much and this is my weapon of choice against real shampoo. It smells amazing, doesn't leave a white residue, cleans very well, and volumizes all in one. Perfecto! 

Yes to Coconut Cooling Lip Oil
| link |
Everyone knows the Yes to Carrots line and this is their new addition. I was so excited to try this collection since coconut oil is one of my favorite beauty secret weapons (lots of weapons in this post) and so far I love it! This lip oil is perfect for when you are doing your makeup in the morning or just whenever through out the day. It moisturizes, feels nice, and leaves your lips super soft; it's also cooling so it fells incredibly refreshing without feeling like you have something unnatural on your lips (after all, it is 99% natural).

Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
| link |
In the past couple years there has been so much hype around this product and to be honest, I hated it at first. I originally tried it during the winter and it simply did not look good on me. Now it's summer, I'm tan, and I love it. It's the perfect everyday blush/highlight combo (and it even contours some). The peachy color is so nice for day or night looks and I couldn't recommend this product more.   

Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara
| link |
One thing: Buy this. Best mascara in the entire world. Super black, super cheap, super lengthening, volumizing, and curling. It does everything all in one. Cost: $3. I recommend this to everyone and they are like "hmm maybe", so I force them, and they thank me after. 

Bioderma Sensibio H2O
| link |
I wanted to try this cleansing water for so long and finally found it while in London. It easily stripes away face makeup, eye makeup, and dirt. So fast, refreshing, and easy to use. I have finished an entire bottle since May so yes, try this if you haven't already. Unfortunately I have not found it in the US, but you can order it online, and it's available in most European countries. 

Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pen 
| link |
What is there to say about Soap & Glory makeup…COME TO THE US. Seriously if you love the body products that are available in the US you will love the makeup even more. This brow pen has a felt tip on one side and an pencil on the other. It is so easy and looks so natural. I want to do my eyebrows every single day because it is so much fun to use and it lasts all day. 


Hope you all enjoyed this post and found some new beauty products to try, much love! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Twitter Updates

Weldon Rose

Founder and Blogger of Une Touche de Rosé
Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle Blog
Charleston, SC

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin