Tuesday Tunes ♫

Whilst editing a blog post last week I realized how much I enjoy new music and how I would love to share what I listen to with more people. 
Enter: Tuesday Tunes! 

Of course it was a Tuesday when I decided to feature this new section of my blog, but since I already posted last Tuesday my first one would have to wait until today! 

So here is what I am loving at the moment, be it new, old, or just plain weird.


Hoodie Allen - "No Interruption" {video}
St. Lucia - "Elevate" {video}
Disclosure - "You & Me (Flume Remix)" {video}
The Dirty Heads - Sound of Change (New album!), "Burn Slow", and "Medusa"
Lupe Fiasco - "Daydreamin' (feat. Jill Scott)" {video}
Magic! - "Don't Kill the Magic" {video}
Avicii - "You Make Me" {video}
Wilhelm Tell Me - "So Into You" {video}
Michael Franti & Spearhead - "I've Alive (Life Sounds Like)" {video}
Sheppard - "Geronimo" {video}
Atmosphere - "Kanye West" and "Bitter"
Ellie Goulding - "Figure 8", "Salt Skin", "Under the Sheets", and "Tessellate"
Rizzle Kicks - "The Reason I Live", "Homewrecker", and "Wind Up "
Matisyahu - "Sunshine", "Fire of Freedom", and "Live Like a Warrior"
Sam Smith - In The Lonely Hour (New Album!), "Nirvana" Harry Fraud Remix, and "Together"
Thief - "Closer" {video}


What are your favorites this week? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Twitter Updates

Weldon Rose

Founder and Blogger of Une Touche de Rosé
Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle Blog
Charleston, SC

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin