Jlinsnider: The Dive $5 Jive


Located on King St. in downtown Charleston, SC, Jlinsnider is a vintage store and online shop; easily the best vintage store in Charleston! I have been meaning to check it out for almost a year now. So when I asked my new co-worker where she bought her amazing high-waisted shorts from and she said Jlinsnider, I knew I had to go. We popped in for the first time after work last week and I instantly fell in love.

Today, we attended their The Dive $5 Jive which is an event featuring amazing deals, drinking, and shopping…the perfect combination.

It started at 9 am and we were outside waiting before they even opened the door, of course we wanted to get the best items possible and they did not disappoint! The entire lot area behind the building was used to hold tables full of every clothing item imaginable so you had to dig through the piles to find the amazing vintage pieces.

Although I only came away with three items, two pairs of shorts, and a pair of shoes, my friend Liz picked up so many amazing pieces! They were all so unique and beautiful…and very inexpensive! The pieces outside were all $5 and the items inside were 80% off, win-win!



I can't wait to shop more vintage stores, it is so much fun and you never know what goodies you will find!


There were also rad graffiti murals by Crosby Jack! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram Feed

Twitter Updates

Weldon Rose

Founder and Blogger of Une Touche de Rosé
Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle Blog
Charleston, SC

Follow

Follow on Bloglovin